The second set of Business English webquest I wrote for CUP to go with their English365 series are now available to download at ttp://www.cambridge.org/elt/english365/resources/infoquests.htm.
Although the webquests are linked to units in the English365 coursebooks, they can be used completely independantly of these books. The latest set of five cover:
- relocating to a new country
- sponsoring a cultural festival
- choosing environmentally-friendly cars
- investing on the stockmarket
- presenting a new product.
Each webquest is self-contained, with all websites provided and detailed teacher’s notes.
If you have download and use any of these activities, I would love to hear about how you use them and any problems you faced. Feel free to drop me a message.
Webquests for CUP